The Monier Elemental roof shingle combines the beauty of natural shingle with all the benefits of a fully designed roofing system using state-of-the-art technology.
Features and Benefits
- Design Flexibility
- Strong & Lightweight
- Angular or Low Pitch
- Created for All Elements
- Range of panel sizes for great coverage options.
- Beautifully recreated slate and shingle styles, for high-class aesthetic appeal
- 6 contemporary colour options
Strong & Lightweight
- Backed by 30-year structural guarantee.
- Tested by CSIRO to Australian Building Standards (AS4046)
- High strength to weight ratio
- Ideal for structural buildings
Angular or Low Pitch
- Perfect for low pitch roofs as low as 10°
- Streamlined and slim 12mm designs to capture clean lines.
Created for All Elements
- Rust free – perfect for coastal areas
- Built to withstand rain, hail & sun
- Long lasting UV-resistant coating system
- Suited for high heat applications
BASIX classifies colour into light, medium and dark on the basis of their solar absorptance. Light coloured roof tiles keep cooler than darker coloured roof tiles and this cooler temperature can mean reduced energy costs for cooling a home or building.
Your roof tiles are the beautiful and tough exterior, but roof sarking is the hidden second skin™ that provides extra protection when you need it most.